Wednesday 8 January 2014

[ TVs ] Open Question : I got a new 32" RCA TV for x-mas, it works for watching tv, but Xbox plays in Black and white?

[ TVs ] Open Question : I got a new 32" RCA TV for x-mas, it works for
watching tv, but Xbox plays in Black and white?



1.I got a new 32" RCA TV for x-mas, it works for watching tv ...

Description:08-01-2014 · So it plays tv fine, but when I hook up my xbox
to the plugs in the side, it's black and white no matter what I do! I know
that these are plugged in ...



2.How do I change my LG LED tv from black and white back to ...

Description:I have a 32` LG LED tv. The wii cord plugs are yellow, red and
white. For some reason today, the tv is now in black and white (I think my
husband changed it).



3.Why my xbox 360 shows black and white on my toshiba flat ...

Description:Flatscreen plays xbox in black and white. My ipad 2 running
ios7 screen randomly goes black at times, when the screen goes black i
press the lock button to unlock it ...



4.Readers' RCA Experiences

Description:I have an RCA 32" 32v550t xbox ready tv for just a year and no
problems right now, but one night something crazy happened. The tv shut
off, then turned back ...



5.Samsung 720p Owners Thread HLTXX75S DLP Models Rear Projection ...

Description:Just got my set on Saturday..upgrading from a 32 inch RCA CRT
I too got ... I just got this tv from that xbox deal ... only 800 on Black
Friday. Everything works ...



6.Polaroid FLM 3232 Reviews LCD Flat Panel Displays Question

Description:Polaroid FLM 3232 Reviews LCD Flat Panel Displays AVS Forum
Anyone have the Poloroid FLM 3232 and care to comment on it? It is one of
the newer 32 lcds with a built ...



7.X360A TV Buying Guide, FAQ, and More Discussion Thread ...

Description:Just got a new HD TV that has ... be better for watching
blu-rays since my laptop plays them and im ... 1080p" on my xbox, I get a
black screen ...



8.No sound on LCD TV - Desktop HDMI connection [Solved]

Description:Best answer: Hi guys, I had the same problem like many of you.
I'm using Vista OS, Acer laptop and Hitachi TV. Solved: After connecting
go to Control Panel - Sound ...



9.How-to: Connect your PC to your television and stereo ...

Description:Inspect My Gadget is here to help you realise the full
potential of your technologies, new and old, through detailed how-tos and
information about the latest software.



10.Readers' RCA Experiences - NetNoise

Description:I found this site when I was trying to find a replacement
remote for my RCA 36" TV because my new puppy ... rca and direct tv have
got ... black and white tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment