Tuesday 14 January 2014

@-sign in Ubuntu 12, php5 and xdebug

@-sign in Ubuntu 12, php5 and xdebug



1.Configuring the PHP Development Environment in Linux Ubuntu

Description:Install, configure, and enable PHP, Apache, MySQL, XDebug for
PHP development in the NetBeans IDE under Linux Ubuntu. Virtual host



2.Ubuntu 12.04 PHP Apache and Xdebug | Web Brainz

Description:Ubuntu 12.04 PHP Apache and Xdebug . Submitted by Martyn
Butterworth on Tue, 05/29/2012 - 12:13. Until recently on my development
machine I ran ...



3.How do I set up PHP-debugging on Ubuntu 12.04 with Eclipse and ...

Description:– Niklas Oct 5 '12 at 9 ... Since there is no sign of why it
isn't working I've given up on xampp and just installed ... Installing
Xdebug for PHP on Ubuntu with ...



4.HOWTO: Install xdebug for PHP5 - Ubuntu Forums

Description:Here is a mini-howto in how to install the xdebug extension
with PHP5 in Ubuntu 7.04 This will install xdebug 2.0 (or whatever is
latest version in PEAR repository ...



5.php - Install xdebug 2.1.4 on ubuntu server 5.3.6-13ubuntu3.6 ...

Description:I have tried to install xdebug on my ubuntu server machine and
it's not working. The reason I know it's not working is that the output of
var_dump is not colorized ...



6.php - Ubuntu / PHPStorm / Xdebug - Stack Overflow

Description:I am unable to get xdebug working on PhpStorm under Ubuntu
12.10 and PHP5.4 It appears to me that everything is enabled, but the IDE
does not stop at breakpoints.



7.» XDebug, PHP and Sublime Text 2 on Ubuntu 12.04

Description:One thought on " XDebug, PHP and Sublime Text 2 on Ubuntu
12.04 " Permalink. Instal.lar xdebug en Sublime Text 2 « >> Produccions
d'en Kotya <<



8.XDebug doesn't work with Eclipse PHP on Ubuntu 12.04 - Stack ...

Description:I have problems with (x)debugging on Eclipse PHP (Helios). It
worked fine before my upgrade from Ubuntu 10 to 12, but now it doesn't. I
added this to php.ini:



9.HowToConfigureXDebug - NetBeans Wiki

Description:I downloaded php_xdebug-2.0.4-5.2.8.dll for WAMP2 with ...
loaded: APR 1.2.12, ... then the best way how to get stable xdebug to your
Ubuntu is to ...



10.Installation und Konfiguration von Xdebug und Netbeans unter ...

Description:In diesem Tutorial erkläre ich euch, wie ihr unter Ubuntu
12.04 Xdebug und Netbeans installiert und Konfiguriert.

No comments:

Post a Comment